New course offering!
Do you feel like your technique is holding you back from reaching the next level? If so, this course is for you!
Turbocharge Your Technique is a 4-week course to help you improve your clarinet technique by reviewing fundamentals of solid technique and offering a practice plan to help you develop greater technical agility and confidence.
- Access to four interactive Zoom workshops, 60 minutes each (I will record these workshops and email to all enrolled students.)
- Foundations to Flawless Technique guide, a downloadable PDF with tips, resources, and other advice to help you build better technique
- Turbocharge Your Technique Boot Camp – this is the practice plan we will be using during the course to build better technique
Please note: To participate in this course, you will need the following course materials (not included with purchase of this course):
- Carl Baermann Clarinet Method, Division III, Op. 63
- Auguste Périer 331 Exercices journaliers de mécanisme
- Fritz Kroepsch 416 Progressive Daily Studies, Volumes 1 & 2
- Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 4pm-5pm EST
- Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 4pm-5pm EST
- Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 4pm-5pm EST
- Saturday, June 19, 2021 at 4pm-5pm EST
Please note: When you purchase this course, you will receive an email confirmation. I will send out the Zoom information and all other course material before the first Zoom meeting. If you are unable to attend the live Zoom workshops, these will be recorded and emailed to you.